Welcome to the Egypt British International School. I am pleased to welcome you to the Key stage 2 department. It is my absolute pleasure to be the Key Stage head this year. As a department, we are committed to ensuring that every pupil leaves Key Stage 2 with high aspirations, an enduring enthusiasm for learning and the confidence to address the world as independent thinkers.
We teach key skills and knowledge that leads to understanding and develops the confidence to succeed.
We are committed to providing a caring, happy, welcoming environment that meets the needs of each child and ensures that all children have equal access to a broad and balanced curriculum. We set high standards in every area of school life. Learning is stimulating and uses the latest technologies. There are many activities beyond the classroom, to involve your child further in the life of the school.
We develop in children a desire for life-long learning and an understanding of different cultures, traditions and societies and a respect that individual rights and responsibilities are met.
Our learning community is facilitated by a leadership structure which clearly communicates the purpose and direction of the school, and a system of informed continuous professional development. Our professional staff team actively seeks to take up opportunities to further their own knowledge and skills.
We are committed to inclusion, believing that every child has the right to succeed. We take ownership of the responsibility to ensure that any barriers to learning are overcome and that all children experience success.
Our parents and community are key partners and we are committed to working together to sustain a strong sense of community, promote educational achievement, raise children’s self-esteem and a sense of pride in every individual.
Your child’s education is of total importance to me and I will make every effort to set out a wide ranging curriculum that will set them up for success in their later lives. You will be given lots of information to help you be a part of your child’s progress, starting with this handbook. A partnership between us based on excellent communication and collaboration is the foundation of a child’s future success.
I wish your children every success in the coming year.
Head of Key Stage 2
Key Stage Two Team
- Shahira ElShishiny – Class Teacher
- May ElZahaby – Class Teacher
- Aya Gamal – Class Teacher
- Yomna Sherif – Class Teacher
- Mariam ElKersh – Co- Teacher
- Amira Ahmed – Co- Teacher
- Fatma Adel – Co- Teacher
- Heba Hamza – Co- Teacher
- Monica Armenuse – Class Teacher
- Sara Elkurdi – Class Teacher
- Lina Shoukry – Class Teacher
- Merihan Tadros – Class Teacher
- Nermine Mohamed – Co- Teacher
- Shaimaa Mohamed – Co- Teacher
- Reham Reda – Co- Teacher
- Lilian Nagy – Co- Teacher
- Huda Naguib – Class Teacher
- Laila ElKouny – Class Teacher
- Mona Hosny – Class Teacher
- Sahar Bahgat – Class Teacher
- Marwa ElKalban – Class Teacher
- Dina Kandil – Co- Teacher
- Kholoud Shawky – Co- Teacher
- Fatma Hassan – Co- Teacher
- Omnia Ibrahim – Co- Teacher
- Neveen Elsayed – Co- Teacher
- Hanan Haroun – Class Teacher
- Christine Daoud – Class Teacher
- Soha Sadek – Class Teacher
- Rana Kamal – Class Teacher
- Shaymaa Gazal – Class Teacher
- Lamia Mohamed – Co- Teacher
- Omnia Nabil – Co- Teacher
- Doaa Mohamed – Co- Teacher
- Mariam Amr – Co- Teacher
- Reham Elkouly – Co- Teacher